sunnuntai 6. lokakuuta 2013

I Survived The First Week of Uni!

  First week as an art student is now over! It was exhausting and a bit scary.. 
But I'm still super excited!
And somehow I still got energy to work out, 
go out with new friends/course mates, play with my hair
and I even figured out how to keep my phone dry during runs.


 My phone holder is made of fabric so it sometimes gets wet during runs. 
I finally solved the problem! Whoop!

 Last night I did the faux hawk hair! 
I always love to do my hair like this and it's not really that hard hairstyle
and it takes about 15-20~ min if you know the tricks. ;)
It was raining and I couldn't decide if I loved it or if I was just bored!
Happy Halloween month! 

~Nadia xx

2 kommenttia:

  1. Sitäpä ollaan nyt niin keksiläitä tyttöjä! :D Varmaan perittyä... ;DDD

    VastaaPoista
  2. Juu! Sukuunsa tullut ;D Terkkuja kaikilta :)

    VastaaPoista